St. Andrew’s Women’s Retreat 2019
UPDATE 3.6.19 (please read)
Thank you for signing up for the women’s retreat! You should have received a confirmation and a request to complete a food preference form from Mary Nienow (for questions contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org). If you have not already done so, please go to this link https://umoi-reg.brtapp.com/CollinsInfoForm2019 and complete the Guest Info Form so that Collins can accommodate all food preferences or allergies.
Mary will also email a welcome packet with directions and draft schedule; here’s the link if you need to reference it: (SCHEDULE). We’re delighted a group of 30+ women, from St A’s and beyond, is joining us! Get ready to tell your stories, enjoy some downtime and connect with one another. For general questions, contact Lori Sweeney, cell 503.260.7129 or email@example.com
Thank you for orchestrating such a meaningful retreat!
More than 15 women had a leadership role in the retreat last weekend, which was adventuresome, meaningful and a wonderful way to connect with each other. THANK YOU to everyone who made time to attend and to those who orchestrated activities, snacks and worship. Special thanks to Amy Houchen, Mary Nienow, Gwen Wildfong, Cynthia Reynolds, Carolyn Gazeley and Pastor Sarah for serving on the “committee that worked by email” and for helping to build community at St A’s. ~Lori Sweeney
Join us for the St Andrew’s Women’s Retreat March 15-16, 2019.
Every few years, the women of St Andrew’s gather for a day-and-a-half of connecting, learning and relaxation. This year, as in recent years past, we are gathering at the Alton L. Collins Retreat Center in Eagle Creek, about a 75-minute drive from St Andrew’s. The accommodations are by double room with private bath and the meals are delicious and catered to your food preferences! Our gathering together this year will have more unscheduled time for trying new things like hiking, knitting or Holy Yoga. Pastor Sarah will lead us in listening to and telling our stories, from our faith and female perspectives. We hope you connect with several women at this intergenerational event. Invite a friend, a sister, a daughter; all women are welcome!
Here are some important things to note:
· Collins Retreat Center is at 32867 SE Highway 211 in Eagle Creek (you will get a confirmation and map the week of the retreat).
· Rooms are double occupancy and you can indicate a roommate preference.
· Please plan to arrive by 6 pm Friday, March 15 for dinner at that time. The retreat ends at 4 pm on Saturday, March 16 after a communion worship service.
· Reservations must be received by February 14 with payment to the church office (preferred in a sealed envelope). Your reservation is not complete until payment is received.
· Most scholarships are for half the fee and recipients will be invited to volunteer before or at the retreat; please see Pastor Sarah. Contact Lori Sweeney at firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer.
· Church office hours are Monday-Thursday, 9 am to 3 pm for help or making reservations in person.
· If you would like to provide sponsorship or financial support for a woman to attend, please contact Mary Nienow at 503.539.9100 or email@example.com for questions and/or enclose a tax-deductible gift with this registration.
· No refunds can be made after February 14 to keep the total cost of the retreat as low as possible.
ROOMMATE ARRANGEMENTS: Gwen Wildfong at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any other questions, I am glad to answer them or help you make a registration. Please call me at (503) 260-7129 or CLICK HERE to send an e-mail.
Lori Sweeney, 2019 Retreat Committee