St. Andrew’s Women’s Retreat 2018
Join us for the St Andrew’s Women’s Retreat March 15-16, 2019.
Every few years, the women of St Andrew’s gather for a day-and-a-half of connecting, learning and relaxation. This year, as in recent years past, we are gathering at the Alton L. Collins Retreat Center in Eagle Creek, about a 75-minute drive from St Andrew’s. The accommodations are by double room with private bath and the meals are delicious and catered to your food preferences! Our gathering together this year will have more unscheduled time for trying new things like hiking, knitting or Holy Yoga. Pastor Sarah will lead us in listening to and telling our stories, from our faith and female perspectives. We hope you connect with several women at this intergenerational event. Invite a friend, a sister, a daughter; all women are welcome!
Here are some important things to note:
· Collins Retreat Center is at 32867 SE Highway 211 in Eagle Creek (you will get a confirmation and map the week of the retreat).
· Rooms are double occupancy and you can indicate a roommate preference.
· Please plan to arrive by 6 pm Friday, March 15 for dinner at that time. The retreat ends at 4 pm on Saturday, March 16 after a communion worship service.
· Reservations must be received by February 14 with payment to the church office (preferred in a sealed envelope). Your reservation is not complete until payment is received.
· Most scholarships are for half the fee and recipients will be invited to volunteer before or at the retreat; please see Pastor Sarah. Contact Lori Sweeney at firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer.
· Church office hours are Monday-Thursday, 9 am to 3 pm for help or making reservations in person.
· If you would like to provide sponsorship or financial support for a woman to attend, please contact Mary Nienow at 503.539.9100 or email@example.com for questions and/or enclose a tax-deductible gift with this registration.
· No refunds can be made after February 14 to keep the total cost of the retreat as low as possible.
Overnight cost is $150 until February 14
(double occupancy, dinner-breakfast-lunch and all activities)
Cost is $175 February 15-March 1
(no registrations can be taken after March 1)
• Day rate for Saturday, 9 am to 4 pm, including lunch and all activities, is $45 if received by February 14 ($50 February 15-March 1)
• YOU MUST ENCLOSE A CHECK FOR REGISTRATION TO BE COMPLETE.
• DATE OF REGISTRATION WILL BE THE DATE YOUR CHECK IS RECEIVED.
For information or help with registration, please contact Amy Houchen at 503.459.3797 or firstname.lastname@example.org
ROOMMATE ARRANGEMENTS: Gwen Wildfong at email@example.com
If you have any other questions, I am glad to answer them or help you make a registration. Please call me at (503) 260-7129 or CLICK HERE to send an e-mail.
Lori Sweeney, 2019 Retreat Committee