SUNDAY, JUNE 9th–PENTECOST OFFERING:
INVESTING IN OUR GREATEST RESOURCE
OUR YOUTH

 
 

WHEN IS THE PENTECOST OFFERING RECEIVED?

The Pentecost Offering is traditionally received on the day of Pentecost. This year, it falls on Sunday, June 9th.

Donations can be made during the service at our St. Andrew’s Church, or online by selecting “Pentecost” for the category. Here is the link.

HOW IS MY GIFT USED?

A gift to the Pentecost Offering helps the church encourage, develop, and support its young people, and also address the needs of at-risk children. For St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church, 40% of the Pentecost offering will be retained for Outside In, a compassionate and effective organization that makes an impact in the lives homeless youth in our community. The remaining 60% is used to support ministries of the Presbyterian Mission Agency:

Young Adult Volunteers
Ministries for Youth
Children-at-Risk
Pentecost Offering Financials