Welcome to St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church! We invite you to join us as we follow Christ's call to love God, love people, and serve the world.
Everybody's welcome. Our hearts and doors are open. We are a church for all age groups and life stages with resources to support couples, singles, men, women, families, seniors, youth, and children.
We invite you to join us in weekly worship on Sunday mornings, where God can touch hearts in life-changing ways. We also have Sunday morning classes, mid-week small groups and Bible studies where you can learn more about living a life that is committed to Christ and glorifies God.
St. Andrew's is . . .
- A place for people who are ready to worship God, our creator;
- A place for people who want to expand their spiritual life;
- A place for people whose lives are in transition;
- A place for people needing healing and hope;
- A place for people seeking to be known and to know and care for others.
Come Join Us on Sunday Mornings!
9:00 a.m. Adult Education
10:00 a.m. Worship
11:00 a.m. Coffee & Fellowship
11:15 a.m. Adult Education
Communion is celebrated on the 1st Sunday of the Month